Jan 21, 2012

Street Rat. RiffRaff. I don't buy that.

returns

After attending some great lectures the next day I got to roam around the city some more and I've been waiting to show you some of the street art I was able to photograph. Asheville, NC is loaded with fun stuff. There was a LOT to see so this is the abbreviated version of the paintings, tags, and throw ups I got to see!

alley

Some of the brick work!

tubes


doors

Check out this sweet old garage entrance.

recycle


chewy

Chewy.

franken butterfly

love horse

horse leap

graffits

free space

carolina

thing to paint

coolest

are the very

Brick rocks.

kegs

Kegs.

bakah

bak

 waka waka

hotness painted

bricky

rooster

post

street aqua

The Diver is by a graphic/street artist friend of mine in L.A. VILHELM.

vilhelm D

I was so pumped to screen print some shirts for him.

diver details

I printed one for myself too.
I couldn't resist.

Next week we'll check out some more Southern cookin' and a demo on die-cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment