Mar 17, 2011

Time travel and other moving adventures

confetti

It has been a crazy few days. It all started last weekend when I drove up to Wenatchee to help my parents pack some boxes for their impending move. I got a little too excited when I found "party poppers" from 8 New Years Eve parties ago. Above are the projectile remnants (the best part of course)

stache

My parent's dog Stache has grown rather large in the 4 months they've had him. He's already bigger than Tyrone.

tyronius

I'm sure Tyrone would beg to differ.

slurpiee


bell

This is the infamous orange bell that patients insist on ringing, even if you're right there on the phone ready to help them at the drop of a hat. However, sometimes, when I'm the only one in the office..I ring it myself. It somehow demands it.


magnets


friday

And Friday is always right on time.

samson

Fortunately, while I'm not at work I have things to keep me busy. Like this old time machine that I moved in the middle of the night with a tow truck.

I hope your St. Patricks day was filled with green things.

No comments:

Post a Comment