Jan 12, 2012

Cookin' Grits.

very good vandy press

This post, almost in its entirety, will be photos of my walk through tour of book works.
Feast yo' eyes.

dolly parton poster

drawers and tools

posters jamey

loverly press

MORE drawers for me to see

people checkin

Loverly Ms. Jessica of Springtide Press in the pink. Her and Chandler O'Leary of Anagram Press (an AMAZING illustrator) did a enthralling talk on their collaborative dead feminist print series. They we're part of the small west coast contingent of peeps at the conference. REPRESENT.

beauties

beautiful vandercook

vandercook

more ink

ink

metal chunks

little wood

furniture

table press open with rollers

AAAAAA

leads and slugs

type drawers

guys with type drawers

challenge

drill press

paper cutter

chandler and price

bucking

gears

more wrenches

flat bed press

moreirons

kingsley

and down

kwik print

hatch show print

pink boxes

logos

triangle pegs

borders

handy box

crosses

typewriter

posters

Needless to say, I was more than enamored with everything in the studio. I was reprimanded for drooling on the equipment but there was no harm done so they let me come back the next day. I was also able to grab a couple shots of some of the work of fellow members of L of L, I can't wait to show you some of their creative prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment