May 25, 2011

Tokyo Seoul and other fine establishments

flaming dragon

After much tinkering and codeing I am pleased to announce my "not quite finished" WEBSITE.
I have more photos to add and a couple of small fixes here and there but ultimately it has been released, like the "Kraken" ...so to speak.


While we're on the subject of sea creatures, here are a few shots from my recent visit to this restaurant here in town.

Above is the Flaming Dragon roll.
This roll included but was not limited to seared tuna, olive oil, roasted red peppers, crab, cucumbers, and sesames.

tuna

It was quite delicious and unlike any roll I've ever had.

broch

I'm also a fan of the tempura veggies, but then again who isn't.

CA roll

And the California roll is included in your bento box.

eggs

This is my absolute favorite roll at this place. The Doble Doble. Not to be confused with In-n-Out's Double Double.

It's loaded with tempura shrimp, cucumbers, crab, salmon, and yummy little fish eggs... just add some wasabi and you're good to go.

shrimp tail

I'm not too keen on shrimp tail.

crunchy

I can definitely deal with the meat though!

doble

Now that I've recovered from finals week and the insanity that ensued (including thoroughly cleaning my house in celebratory desperation) you can expect a weekly post from me, if not a little more!

1 comment:

  1. Great food pictures. It's the light!
    Much, much better than the restaurant has on their web site! You should stop in and show them! They might hire you to do some...

    ReplyDelete