Mar 1, 2011

A map, a party, and a little hot dog!

close

Another print has reared its giant head out of the creative waters of my brain. At least I like to think those waters are creative. Hmmm.

ahh



us

It turned out rather well for a quick project but there were some flecks of old emulsion in my screen that didn't make me very happy. I printed an edition of 8 and they are for sale if you're interested.

007 dog

Last week was Tyrone's 1st birthday, and he is not one to underdress for special occasions. The funny thing is that his "tux" was actually meant to dress a candle...but it fit around his furry neck pretty well.

hot dogs

My parents came into town and joined us for bacon wrapped hot dogs to celebrate our little hot dog.

hinge


crepe

My friends Mike and Kathryn had me over to watch the Academy Awards.

I made some mozzarella, prosciutto, and asparagus stuffed crepes and brought Oscar bingo over.

kabob

I also made some kabobs that were quite tasty, although I wasn't as fond of the grapefruit in the mix as much as I thought I would be.

tux pop

Kathryn made these fantastic tux cake pops. She is a pro (and this was her first time making them!)
All in all it was a fun filled week.

4 comments:

  1. Vick- I like the looks of that Texas in the "MAP" map. Map.

    See you tomorrowwwww!!

    PS If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet map! and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure!

    And if I were a hot dog...I wouldn't have a mouth...I don't think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Victor's Fodera on my blog!
    http://marklamoreaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete