Feb 10, 2011

The Storms and their Cellar

close up

I have returned (at last) with new prints. I screen printed these little suckers with acrylic on poster board. This teal is one of my favorite colors.

ooo!

One of the objectives with these little flyers was to make sure that they were reminiscent of facebook but also took a step away from their classic dark blue color scheme, hence the lighter color.

facebook.com/themoscowstormcellar

I am content with the turn out of these little guys but I think I would prefer them letter pressed...I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

two thumbs up

Print is a wonderful thing. 

My cousin Taylor is also graduating from high school and she's nothing short of a blonde bombshell.

celebrity

See what I mean.

And while we're on the subject of bombshells...

horace

I finally sold my trusty ol' Chevy, Horace, so here's bidding him adieu. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment