Dec 29, 2010

Prints and excuses

boob tube

I have many excuses for my lack of posts since my initial "Hello" (work, the holidays, cleaning my house, catching up on sleep...etc.) but I must admit that the most likely reason for my absence has been the discovery of the sci-fi series Fringe. The show is Twilight Zone alluding good fun and an interesting adaptation of my favorite book. Above is a multi-matrix print (poly-litho and intaglio) of an old television from my grandparents house that routinely projected my favorite television show into their house for years.

laura

Allow me to introduce Laura Storm, one of my partners in crime who together with her husband Austin owns and runs a wonderful consignment shop here in Moscow, ID. This is a polyester-lithography print.

austin

Speaking of Austin. He is also a poly-litho print.

eskimo

Last but not least a Stone Lithography print of a woman that looks to be a lot warmer than me in the winter.
I think I just need get over these flip flops.

2 comments: