Feb 9, 2012

Lip Smackin' BBQ

smart

Some of you may remember the smart car ordeal that went down when I attempted to retrieve my "compact" rental car, well after a couple days with the little fella I decided to name him "Groob" and let's just say I was glad that he faithfully got me from point "A" to point "B-B-Q".

Speaking of barbecue, my next southern food adventure commenced at Luella's with some serious smoked meats.

luellas

Here are a few shots of the glorious meal that ensued.

crunch

Sweet potato chips with cheddar and scallions.

mac

Real, creamy mac 'n' cheese.

southern food

Hush puppies, cole slaw, spicy smoked andouille sausage and the mac.

okra fried

Fried okra.

and more yum

Hush puppies, potato salad, beef brisket, and the okra.

sauces

Le sauce.

pulled pork

The glorious pulled pork!

spoon

After dinner I grabbed some trendy yet delicious frozen yogurt.

tile green

I loved the tile in this place.

yolo

Next, gourmet potato chips and FINALLY some prints and designs I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment