Aug 15, 2011

Lying Through My Gold Plated Teeth

street cleaner

Just call me Sir Francis Drake.
Not in the "raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasley black guts out" sense of the title but more in the "lying through my teeth" sort of way.

My blogging hiatus has been two months to the day. This is much less frequent than my predicted 1-2 posts per week.

Alas and alack if only I could be more like Captain Morgan, becoming governor and all. Although he did die of alcohol poisoning. That's ironic.

All that to say I'm here to clean up my act and not make any further predictions.

grrrrrrrr

A few months ago I went to the grocery store with my buddies Maggie

shopping

and Telle.

magz

I forced Maggie to have some fun on the "ride".

sugar sprinkles

We proceeded to their apartment after our shopping ordeal and began to create some delectable strawberry and cream cheese muffins.

yum

Our last baking extravaganza was moons ago.
We forgot about the "only fill the muffin cup half way with batter" rule and consequently created some monstrous muffins.

golden brown

These turned out a little better.

Telle

Telle agreed that they tasted even better than they looked.

dishes

And, in the true Francis Drake spirit I photographed the girls as they washed the dishes.

Ok, I pitched in a little bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment